Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thing 23

Whew, what an experience.
Just creating a blog was exciting.

1. There were so many. Flickr, Avatar, Rollyo to name a few.

2. I never would have thought I would be blogging one day. I'm not afraid of technology. I was keypunching in 1964 and wiring machines to print those cards so I go wwwaaaayyy back. I think it is always good to learn something new, if you have the interest.

3. I can use this for my genealogy. It would be a fun project.

4. Some of the instructions were not clear enough and I couldn't follow them.

5. Yes. Anything that can help us keep up with technology would be a good thing. I'm afraid that when I'm eighty I won't be able to turn on my TV.

6. You can teach an old dog new tricks. Especially when there's a treat involved which is helping others learn, enjoying a fun project and perhaps using it both at home and at work.

No comments: